Photoshop Workshop Intermediate
This intense full day workshop will look at the capabilities of using Adobe Photoshop when making textile patterns and repeats.
Who should take this course?
*Fashion and textile Designers
This is an intermediate level course.
Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and interested in taking your skills to the next level.
Please bring along your own laptop mac / pc computer with any version of photoshop to get the most out of the session.
We have a limited number of imacs to possibly offer if your having difficulty bringing your own, (please inform us before purchasing tickets)
10 spaces available to ensure maximum one on one tuition.
1. Preparing imagery in Photoshop.
2. Colour separating the file for production max 12 screens or enhancing rgb files for digital printing.
3. Using tools and brushes to enhance and adapt designs. tips and tricks
4. Create a seamless accurate repeat.
5. Create a production ready file.
We Look Forward To Meeting You!
Please note this course is for adults 18 and older
Please bring along digital file to workshop as proof of purchase.
Lower Steenbergs Yard
Newcastle upon Tyne